Historic First Church of Cave Creek
The Cave Creek Museum is the proud owner of the first church of Cave Creek. The tiny church was built in 1948 as a mission church, moved to our location on Skyline Drive and became the first home of the Cave Creek Museum.
We used the building for 17 years as our office, collections and exhibits area. It was restored to its previous condition by volunteers. It then served as a church for a small congregation while they saved their funds to build a building of their own, which was finished in 2004.
Today, the tiny church continues to be active for wedding, baptisms and memorial services.