Cave Creek Museum will be closed on Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, New Year’s Eve, and New Year’s Day.
The Cave Creek Museum will be open Wednesdays and Thursdays 1:00 pm – 4:30 pm and Fridays 10:00 am – 4:30 pm until further notice. The Stamp Mill Run on December 12th, 2020 at 1:30 pm and Kiwanis Family Sundays on December 13th, 2020 2-4 pm will proceed as planned. Please continue to follow us for necessary updates and thank you for your patience.
Our institution will continue to adhere to CDC guidelines by implementing the following procedures:
- Masks will be mandated for ALL guests in the building. Patrons who choose not to wear a mask will be asked to remain outside the Museum.
- Anyone who is entering the building will have their temperature taken upon entry.
- Installed at the cash register will be a plexiglas barrier to limit points of contact. We would like to ask guests to preferably use a credit card, but cash is still allowed.
- We will place tape throughout the Museum to mark six feet distances, especially in close areas of potential contact.
- Hand sanitizer stations will be located throughout the Museum for use.
- Staff has established a routine cleaning schedule and will disinfect the Museum throughout the day.
We hope to see you through our doors once we are back to normal operations as we continue to preserve and interpret the natural resources and cultural heritage of the northern Sonoran Desert.