If you are interested in exploring the benefits of becoming a Museum partner, please contact Evelyn Johnson.
Note that each partnership can be customized to fit your business objectives. Here are some examples of a few ways that a Museum partnership may benefit you.
- Potential for a business card size ad in Museum newsletter (circulation over 325)
- Potential for a web link/ logo on Museum website
- Your business name featured prominently in the Museum
- Free admission passes
- 10% discount on purchases at Museum Store
- Team-building opportunities; facility rental options
- Advance knowledge of special events and programs
- Invitation to Pre-season Reception in the fall
- Free copy of Homesteading Along the Creek, a history of pioneers
Most importantly, joining the Cave Creek Museum will assist in continuing to provide wonderful historical and archaeological exhibits and programs to residents and visitors, alike. The Cave Creek Museum is a destination attraction and important to the Town’s vision for a thriving business community and Town Core. Our Mission is “To preserve the artifacts of the prehistory, history, culture and legacy of the Cave Creek/ Carefree foothills area through education, research and interpretative exhibits.”